EMMY was a (little) bad!! *PICS*

EMMY

O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
OK...I bought another bag lol...Just a little one:smile: I am now creating a purse collection on our boat..DH is not amused :rolleyes:..For weekends on our boat I put away the bag that I go up with and use a small one for the weekend...But..as I have a whole 'nother wardrobe up there, now I find myself needing more 'weekend' bags..so I've been looking at this one, (Tessuto Oro) and then Padparasha and I went on the HUGE hunt for this bag on line..she finally tracked down her SA at Saks, and they said the size I wanted was carried at Neiman's:nuts:..So I called my girl in TX two days ago and here she is....$570.00 no tax no shipping...:graucho: LMK what you think! BTW I live in NY...& Pad lives in CA...so NO purse is hard to find when you put us pf'rs to the quest!! You know what I'm talkin' 'bout ladies!! hehehe!

Bad Bad Emmy!!! :lecture:

Ok... I saw your pix... I like it... alot!! It looks *great* on you - perfect size and I love the black. The blue would not have given you the sophistication this bag has in the black.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay Emmy !!! I'm sooooo happy *you're* happy!!!

Enjoy my buddy!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::party:

:heart:

and hurry up and get those pix posted here girl!!! ;)

I'm a moron!!! Sorry ladies..Here ya go....Oh yeah and I'm Polish too...Go figure...

Attachments

• prada tossuto oro 015.jpg
    prada tossuto oro 015.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 75
  • prada tossuto oro 008.jpg
    prada tossuto oro 008.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 49
  • prada tossuto oro 013.jpg
    prada tossuto oro 013.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 58
  • prada tossuto oro 017.jpg
    prada tossuto oro 017.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 46
  • prada tossuto oro 022.jpg
    prada tossuto oro 022.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 36
:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
I can't help it..I'm still laughing at myself..Gee..ya think I'd get the hang of this by now..I go a month w/o buying a bag and I lose my sanity...Bad Emmy Moron lol!!

Very nice! I've been good...actually, I need to go through and get rid of some older bags...

I've got my first Ch***l on order...but I'm not positive about that. I am going to meet a friend at Tysons Corner next Saturday...I'll be sure to check out the Prada section in NM...might see something... :graucho:

Emmy, enjoy your new purse!

Very nice! I've been good...actually, I need to go through and get rid of some older bags...

I've got my first Ch***l on order...but I'm not positive about that. I am going to meet a friend at Tysons Corner next Saturday...I'll be sure to check out the Prada section in NM...might see something... :graucho:

Emmy, enjoy your new purse!

^Bis!!!! I'm pm'g you!!! Dying to know just WHAT you have on order lol!!!:nuts: