emma watson's dress

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 8, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
    how beautiful is this dress? apparently it is a 1970's vintage ozzie clarke, i was wondering if anyone knows where i can find something similar to it? i'm in LUST for it!
    i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/07/07/article-1198130-05A0C65D000005DC-223_306x700.jpg

Attached Files:

2. I made a thread about this dress, too. Haha. I love it. Hope someone can find a similar.

3. I read somewhere it's an Ozzie Clark vintage dress from the 1970's.

4. She knows [you should read the original post before replying...], but she wants to find a similar dress.

5. Oops!!! I'm so sorry, my bad. Thank you!
    Good luck, samiran212.

6. Btw, now that I re-read my post, I sounded a little mean! Sorry, haha.

7. No, it's OK. Don't worry. ;)

8. i'm not sure if i'd want this dress.. it ripped b/c of the rain or something? correct me if i'm wrong lol.. i just wouldn't want to pay for some fabric that'll rip b/c its wet. But i really like the dress!

9. It didn't rip, thankfully! It's a wrap dress, so when she went to pick up the skirt, she only grabbed part of it; therefore, it opened up.

10. I love the cut of that dress :smile:

11. I agree, especially the neckline. Although it's plunging and might seem too 'sexy' on the hanger, it's still very appropriate-looking and classy on her.

12. ooh!! i see.. nvm my comment lol :P

13. Actually, it was the wind that made it blow open; poor Emma!! But she handled it gracefully and humorously when she talked about it on Letterman! :smile:

14. It doesn't look like that to me, haha.

[​IMG]