Emma Stone!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love her rings! And everything else, of course.

Attached Files:

• es.jpg
      es.jpg
      File size:
      71.9 KB
      Views:
  2. She looked STUNNING at the GG!!

3. Her rings are Ofira.

4. I couldn't agree more. she stood out from the crowd. I think only she and Marion Cotillard could get away with this.

5. #80 Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
    2015 Screen Actors Guild Awards

Wearing Dior Haute Couture and Repossi jewels.

She looks gorgeous, I love this look, it's definitely my favourite of the night.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    people/E!

6. She looks fabulous.

7. Oh, loved the last look better. . .

8. Hmmm
    ..I need to see this from the front. Love the hair..not entirely sold on this yet.

9. She looked lovely, great skin and the fit was good. Not sure I like it, but I like that it is different.

10. Don't love this. . . hate the hair that I can see
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Emma Stone has an interesting style and I think she and a few handful celebs can actually pull this off. It looks great on her.

12. 2015 Screen Actors Guild Awards

Wearing Dior Haute Couture and Repossi jewels.

The more I see this look the more I love it. Definitely my favourite look tonight.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Zimbio

13. Ok. Looked at it a few times. I actually think without the see through skirt and just worn as a mini...this would have been killer.

14. At first when I saw it on TV, I didn't like it, but look at the pics, it is starting to grown me. I also feel like I saw someone else wear it before :thinking:

15. Her eyes are gorgeous!