Emma Stone!

I think she's adorable, but when her makeup is soft and minimal or when she's not wearing any at all. The harshness of the blonde hair and the makeup in these pics does age her and wash her out.

I'm sorry but she is not pretty or hot or good looking at all, I mean honestly if she wasn't famous I doubt anyone would think twice when looking at her. It's just that we're so conditioned to think so many celebrities are good looking because they cover all these magazines that proclaim them as hot. I mean she seems cool and chill and all but I would never call her attractive.

^^ That's just your opinion. I think she's really pretty and whether she's a celebrity or not doesn't have anything to do with my opinion. But I do prefer her with red hair.

I'm sorry but she is not pretty or hot or good looking at all, I mean honestly if she wasn't famous I doubt anyone would think twice when looking at her. It's just that we're so conditioned to think so many celebrities are good looking because they cover all these magazines that proclaim them as hot. I mean she seems cool and chill and all but I would never call her attractive.

We are all entitled to our opinion...I happen to think she is very pretty, but I agree with those who like her better with red hair - it brings out her features and accentuates her eyes and pale skin, without washing her out like the light blonde does.

Couple Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield using their celebrity status to draw attention to a good cause after leaving lunch in New York City, New York on September 15, 2012. Emma was holding up a sign that read "We just found out that there are paparazzi outside the restaurant we were eating in, So why no take this..." and Andrew's sign read "Opportunity to bring attention to organizations that need and deserve it? www.wwo.org and www.gildsclub.org, Have A Great Day!" The two websites they were promoting are Worldwide Orphans Foundation and cancer help at Gilda's Club.

source: Zimbio

Attachments

• Emma+Andrew+Using+Their+Fame+Good+Cause+3sJDBCrkQtbl.jpg
    Emma+Andrew+Using+Their+Fame+Good+Cause+3sJDBCrkQtbl.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 517
  • Emma+Andrew+Using+Their+Fame+Good+Cause+3ZYOpYY8PIQl.jpg
    Emma+Andrew+Using+Their+Fame+Good+Cause+3ZYOpYY8PIQl.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 543
  • Emma+Andrew+Using+Their+Fame+Good+Cause+wspz3gsUEPZl.jpg
    Emma+Andrew+Using+Their+Fame+Good+Cause+wspz3gsUEPZl.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 526
  • Emma+Andrew+Using+Their+Fame+Good+Cause+o8KH_P7HPt7l.jpg