Emma Stone!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love her!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I really liked Emma ever since I saw her in Superbad so I'm really happy for her success!

I was looking at her IMDB and I can't believe that she was in a reality show competition to find the new Partridge Family on VH1! Apparently that's how she got started. I watched that reality show for laughs when it was ongoing! Emma went by "Emily" at the time. She got Susan Dey's role on the sitcom reboot and they only made a pilot LOL!

I know that Emma's a natural blonde and I like it on her. She looks better as a redhead or brunette though IMO.

3. This is the only video I could find of "Emily" Stone during her New Partridge Family competition days. Glad that she won! :biggrin:

4. i really love watching her movies ...i know she is rather new doing films but i consider her one of my favorite actresses

5. Emma Stone - "The Amazing Spider-Man" London Premiere (June:

Source: OnCelebrity

Attached Files:

• a11.jpg
      a11.jpg
      File size:
      356.1 KB
      Views:
    • a12.jpg
      a12.jpg
      File size:
      258 KB
      Views:
    • a13.jpg
      a13.jpg
      File size:
      252 KB
      Views:
  6. Emma is really cute, but I prefer her as a redhead. The blonde washes her out.

7. I love Emma too:smile: She is so pretty. I think the red is better suited for her and if she were blonde not as light as her current color.

8. She gorgeous. The blonde definitely does not make her stand out (I think she looks like Hilary Duff).

I hope she goes back to red as it is very striking and beautiful on her.

9. I agree. Not a lot of people can pull off red well and she definitely can so she should stick with it.

10. Love her! She pulls off the blonde, but she is stunning with red hair.

11. Whoever dyed her hair did an excellent job

12. LOVE!!!!!!!!!!.... this Elie Saab is nice....

13. I knew Lindsay prolly kicks herself because she could've been where Emma Stone is career wise....

14. She is gorgeous, I like her fashion choices too!

15. Source: JustJared

Attached Files:

• a11.jpg
      a11.jpg
      File size:
      205.4 KB
      Views:
    • a12.jpg
      a12.jpg
      File size:
      232.4 KB
      Views: