Emma Stone!

I love her!
images

images

I really liked Emma ever since I saw her in Superbad so I'm really happy for her success!

I was looking at her IMDB and I can't believe that she was in a reality show competition to find the new Partridge Family on VH1! Apparently that's how she got started. I watched that reality show for laughs when it was ongoing! Emma went by "Emily" at the time. She got Susan Dey's role on the sitcom reboot and they only made a pilot LOL!

I know that Emma's a natural blonde and I like it on her. She looks better as a redhead or brunette though IMO.

She gorgeous. The blonde definitely does not make her stand out (I think she looks like Hilary Duff).

I hope she goes back to red as it is very striking and beautiful on her.

Emma Stone glams it up in Gucci at The Amazing Spider-Man premiere held at Le Grand Rex on Tuesday (June 19) in Paris, France.

The 23-year-old actress’s co-star and real-life boyfriend, Andrew Garfield, also hit the blue carpet after braving the rain to sign autographs for fans.

“Graced with great performances from Garfield and Stone, The Amazing Spider-Man is a rare comic-book flick that is better at examining relationships than superheroism,” Empire notes.

“If it doesn’t approach the current benchmark of The Avengers, it still delivers a different enough, enjoyable origin story to live comfortably alongside the [director Sam] Raimi era,” writes the mag’s reviewer.

FYI: Andrew suited up in Balenciaga. Emma accessorized with Repossi jewelry, a Cartier clutch, and Christian Louboutin heels.

Source: JustJared

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 606
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 565
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 589