Emma Stone!

erygonz

Mar 28, 2007
Hi everyone! I started this thread because did a search and didn't find one about Emma Stone, if there is please correct me. I think she's a funny new rising actress! She has been in movies like Superbad, The House Bunny, Zoombieland, Ghosts of Girlfriends Past and Easy A.

Attachments

• emma-stone-superbad-movie-premiere-arrivals-7pbS2V.jpg
    emma-stone-superbad-movie-premiere-arrivals-7pbS2V.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 1,552
Emma Stone Rocks Platinum Blonde Hair!

Dec 9, 2010 → By Raissa
Have you seen Emma Stone lately? If you have, perhaps you’ve seen a major change in her. She just gave up her red locks in favor of her natural blonde tresses! Yup, in case you didn’t know Emma Stone is really a natural blonde.
When she was just starting out in the movie industry she couldn’t get projects because she was blonde. When she switched to brown that’s the time she got her first role for “Superbad.” Then she was asked to make it red instead. So red it has been since then.
The 22-year-old star did not change back to blonde because she got tired of her red hair. She’s doing it for her Gwen Stacy role in the remake of the movie Spider-Man.
Emma surprised everyone with her new do during the Trevor Live charity event on December 5. She styled her platinum blonde tresses straight with bangs. Her new hair is not bad at all but it’s going to take some getting used to.
Do you like Emma’s new blonde look?

http://www.waleg.com/style/archives/021564.html

Attachments

• FP_6209544_RIJ_TREVOR_LIVE_42_79.jpg
    FP_6209544_RIJ_TREVOR_LIVE_42_79.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 1,269
  • emma-stone.jpg
    emma-stone.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 1,307
I loved her in Easy A. She looks cute as blond. I think I've read somewhere she is actually blond and dyed her hair in red. I prefer her in red though because of her skin complexion.