Emma in Red- mine all mine!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here is my new Red Emma. This brings my YSL collection to 3. I have included pics of all of the bags, but put Emma first because she's the baby of the family. I would add a smiley of some sort at the end, but there really is no emoticon for how happy I am to have this bag!

bags 004.jpg

bags 017.jpg

bags 018.jpg

2. Your collection is beautiful!!! I really love them all =)

What is the bag in the middle?

3. Yay! We are bag twins. :biggrin: I'm so glad the red Emma worked out for you.

Did you end up getting it from matchesfashion.com? How were the customs fees/taxes?

Congrats on your beautiful bag. I've carried mine out on several nights including New Year's Eve and got so many compliments. Its a great size, not too small.

4. ^And thanks for posting in the Reference Library. :tup:

5. so cute!

6. All are beautiful!! I too want to know what the lovely bag in the middle is called.

7. It's lovely, congrats! I love red for a nice pop of color! :tup:

8. Serena, I'm posting your other pic from the Reference Library in here as well, to give everyone an idea about the size. Its about 13" x 8" with a generous 10" shoulder drop

[​IMG]

9. goodmornin, yslalice, adoptastray. shazam, cosmopolitan: thank you for the lovely compliments.
    I don't know the name of the black bag. I bought her in the fall of 2005. Shall I tell you the tale? I saw it in a magazine and tore out the picture and began to call around to YSL stores. No one had really heard of the bag or was all that helpful until I called LA and I think someone named Yasmin or Fatima (don't go by these I cannot quite remember) actually looked into for me and said that she would follow up if the bag came in. I eagerly awaited the bag, but soon realized I should be focusing on work and then, one lovely day she called and I was the first one to get the bag! I love it. It has a cell phone pocket and a side zip inside so I use pouches and larger files/papers to divide it up. It holds a lot and looks sharp and fits over my shoulder!