Eminem

Rihanna hits the stage during day two of the V Festival on Sunday (August 21) in Hylands Park, Chelmsford, England.

The 23-year-old pop star co-headlined the festival with Eminem, who she joined on stage the evening before during his set to perform their duet “Love the Way You Lie.”

Rihanna sang her hits “S&M,” “Cheers (Drink to That),” “California King Bed” and “Man Down,” along with others during her set.

FYI: Ri is wearing a House of Lavande vintage pearl & gold chain link necklace.

Watch Ri perform “Love the Way You Lie” with Eminem below…

Source: JustJared + YouTube

I used to dislike Eminem; I found him immature and vulgar. He has matured lately though, a good side affect of nearly killing himself: I am really into him now. He is bringing out some good music that isn't gimmicky.

Eminem, Lil Wayne, and Keith Richards take the cover of GQ’s November 2011 issue.

Here’s what the 39-year-old rapper, who’s chronicled in a portfolio of survivors in rock, had to share:

On getting over an addiction to prescription meds: “I’m very much a creature of habit. If I’m used to waking up in the morning and having [a Red Bull], 
I could do it every morning for the next ten years straight until I find something else to move on to. So if 
I’m used to taking a Vicodin when I wake up in the morning because I’m hungover from -drinking or taking pills…The bigger the crowd, the bigger my habit got.”

On going to rehab in 2005: “Every addict in rehab feels like everyone’s staring at them. With me? Everyone was staring at me. I could never be comfortable. There were people there that treated me normal. Then there were a bunch of f—ing idiots who aren’t even concentrating on their own sobriety because they’re so worried about mine. They’re stealing my hats, my books - it was chaos. Everything was drama in there. And at the time, I didn’t really want to get clean. Everybody else wanted me to. And anyone will tell you: If you’re not ready, nothing is going to change you. Love, nothing.”

On getting back to who he is on Recovery: “On an emotional level, I want my music to connect with the same kid who I was. So it was like, ‘Okay, let me get serious. Because I feel like I’m being wrote off right now, and I’m kind of on my last leg.’ I felt like the underdog again.”

For more from Em, visit GQ.com!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Source: JustJared

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 575
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 756
Eminem accepts the Best Rap Album Award for "Recovery" onstage during The 53rd Annual GRAMMY Awards held at Staples Center on February 13, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.

'

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 435
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 389
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 385
  • a14.jpg