Emily's satchel..."Cupcakes and Cashmere"

Sweet....I'm so glad a tPFer gave her a home! I saw her there this weekend and was surprised that nobody had bought her. I thought I was the only person paying real attention to her, and who knew what a special bag this was. I couldn't work with the beautiful but very light color, and I'd already hit my bag buying saturation point for the week....or month :biggrin:

Thanks! :smile: I was honestly shocked that I found her. I was surprised when the SA said she had been sitting there for quite a few days...I was like, WHAT?!?!? There was a lady that kept following me around, waiting for me to put it down, and because I didn't she finally approached me and asked if she could just take a look at it. Haha, I was standing there guarding it like security while she examined it.

Yep that was me, and this is an HG in my collection. I can't go anywhere without someone remarking on this bag. I love it, period.

Thank you, proffashionista! When I got home, I immediately jumped on tPF, and you were the only person that mentioned the bag in the search for her. I was very happy to hear about your excitement for her, and it help me feel more secure about purchasing her. After I had googled the bag and did my research, I was really glad that I snatched her up. I had never heard about it, but I knew I was onto something good. :yahoo:

Thank you to everybody for your compliments. I am definitely going to keep her :love:. As for the light color issues that I am concerned about...she is not going to be an everyday bag. She will only come out for special occasions or when I am dressed up in feminine, delicate clothes :tender:. I am very careful with my bags and pamper them, so I think that she will alright. :cutesy:

It is an amazing outlet find; however, if you are still on the fence about her in a few weeks, I'd probably return her. I've purchased some amazing bags at the outlet only to realize I was drawn to them because they were either unique, hard to find, popular, or too good a deal to pass up:girlwhack:, later discovering that I really wasn't wild about them after all as they sat wrapped, tags on, still in the bag. Then I find myself returning them months later...kind of embarassing. If you find you really do love her when you "dress" her up, then by all means keep her and enjoy. Otherwise, save the funds for something that YOU really love.

Last edited:
WOW! that's a RARE bag - very surprised it went to the Outlets.

Keep it ONLY if you plan to use it more than a few times.

Return it if you think it will just sit there collection dust.

I ALWAYS have a thing when I buy new bags... if the bag is too nice (both interior/exterior parts)... I know I will never use it. It will just sit there looking pretty. Then I would feel that I wasted money and time.

They had one at the outlet in Mercedes, Texas this weekend. My guess is that she's still there.

If you're really interested, they might do a charge send. She is stunning, just a little too light colored for me. I fondled her, though!

I took a couple more pictures of Emily. I only have two Coach scarves to play around with, but I tried my legacy one on, just for kicks (I definitely need a different color, however). I think that a scarf will add a lot of life to her. I am definitely falling in love with her the more and more I keep looking at her. I love unique, and she is definitely unique. :biggrin:

019.jpg

018.jpg

016.jpg

013.jpg

026.jpg