"Emily In Paris" - the fashion!!

They are both hotties but I can’t stand either character’s personalities.

Gabriel’s suave “poor me” cheater vibes and Alfie’s high schoolish too-cool-for-school attitude.

But to your point, are we really watching for their personalities? :lol:
I will flat out admit it--I watch this show to see Gabriel. There, I've said it. And Emily's awful outfits, of course. And boots. And gloves. All pretty much eesh, but entertaining. Lucien wears some incredible clothing too, if only suits like his were seen more often--the colors nearly make my eyes pop out.

I love Paris for many reasons... the architecture, the history, the works of art, the fashion and the food. Most of all. I love Paris due to the memories created there with loved ones. As far as the "Emily In Paris fashions".... I still think more people dress like Sylvie in Paris versus Emily. Em's wilder multicolored looks are unusual to see in that environment.....I love many of Sylvie's outfits and it's really nice to see a "woman of a certain age" still look sexy and natural. Though Emily has some nice (and expensive) pieces, they aren't always put together in a way that feels cohesive to me.
Yes Sylvie's outfits are wonderful. I so wish I had her figure but I figure it takes decades of hardly eating and decades of smoking.

I will flat out admit it--I watch this show to see Gabriel. There, I've said it. And Emily's awful outfits, of course. And boots. And gloves. All pretty much eesh, but entertaining. Lucien wears some incredible clothing too, if only suits like his were seen more often--the colors nearly make my eyes pop out.

Cannot blame you at all, Gabriel is a beautiful specimen.

Just binge watched the entire Season 3. I like some of her outfits but many of Emily's outfits are a WTH IMO :lol:
I can't believe the season finale! It is going to take forever for Season 4.
Sorry, but Camille has no right to be so upset. She should have been honest with Gabriel about cheating on him with Sofia. Emily and Gabriel tried to do the right thing but Camille did not.

The outfits were definitely OTT but it is supposed to be a trend setting show. I loved seeing all the handbags. Such eye candy. Anyone else think the actress who plays Sylvie lost too much weight compared to last season?

I loved Sylvie's high waisted off white pants in episode 1.

eip-301-unit-00377r-1671483654.jpg