Emily Bowler

Oh that's a beauty! I can't remember what othercolors that comes in..Resort '06, right/ Bag.lover has pics of all those in the reference section..I love it...I'm sorry you miss your stam....I'm looking at bags too!..But tha'ts the norm...That's why we're all here, right?? Have you seen the drawstring hobo? I like that one too...But you prefer a satchel? Let us know what you decide! Good luck!! :heart: Emmy

I think this bag looks great! I also dig how it comes in several colors, both neutral and more vibrant. Good choice!
I also think you did the right thing with the stam, I have a hard time loving the stam because I can't get over how chunky the hardware is.:shrugs:

^^ I agree and disagree. I think for young bucks like myself the stam is a trend right now. But the stam is definitely "grannie chic" The frame, kiss lock closure, quilted detail etc. I always see elderly woman with it (I mean 65+). I still love the stam and I'm currently regretting my decision (but I know I won't be in about 4 months) Now that I'm looking at the Emily, I'm not NUTS about it. A venetia or stella will be my next conquest. I'm going to wait a while though.

Definitely wait until you come across a bag you LOVE!!!!! Don't waste your $$ on something just to fill a void..You'll know when you see it! Good luck!!
:heart: Emmy