Emilio Pucci!

SilverSea

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
Hi Ladies,
I was just wondering your thoughts are on Emilio Pucci bags? I own three and I love them. I never hear anyone on this site mention him. Would love to know your thoughts? Anyone own any bags by him?:love:

I pined over this one for a little :/

p11053220_ph_hero.jpg

I looooooooooove Emilio Pucci! Seriously, you'll think I'm nuts, but I believe that in my previous life I was Mr. Pucci's muse in the 60s and 70s. I wore go go boots and mini dresses, danced in the discos, and died of a coke overdose at Studio 54... then I was born into my current body in 1980. :nuts: All kidding aside, I have a very strong affinity for Pucci prints and swirls. I feel like I am in total harmony with myself and with the world when I'm around a Pucci print. They're completely and utterly me. Right now, I have 1 Pucci tote in my collection which I use mostly in the fall, and a few scarves. I frequently drool over the latest Pucci on eluxury and imagine all the fabulous ways I could incorporate them into my wardrobe. Maybe my next purchase will be another Pucci. ;)

Lovelovelove Pucci prints! Esp. the colourful ones, I'm not too fond of the paler ones from this season. I don't have any Pucci bags, but some sweaters and a bikini (a beach tote would be nice...).

I'm so excited to learn that Matthew Williamsson is taking over as new head designer for Pucci, can't wait to see his first collecton.

Daniellejp said:
I looooooooooove Emilio Pucci! Seriously, you'll think I'm nuts, but I believe that in my previous life I was Mr. Pucci's muse in the 60s and 70s. I wore go go boots and mini dresses, danced in the discos, and died of a coke overdose at Studio 54... then I was born into my current body in 1980.

:blink:

I like Pucci scarves and bags..I have a swim suit as well, but the clothes are a little too much for me.

the pucci bags are a bit much for me but i love pucci accessories...scarves and such....and my pucci snow boots....wearing pucci just makes me feel brighter and happier :P