Emilie wallet vs. Josephine wallet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys. So, I bought my first LV less than a week ago, and I'm already itching for something new to put in it. I mean, I have to get a matching wallet, right?? It would just be disrespectful to my new baby if I didn't. Anyways, I was hoping you guys could weigh in? Does anyone have pics of the wallets side by side? I've been perusing some of the old threads, and I still can't make up my mind. Should I ditch these two, and look into a totally different style? HELP ME.

2. [QUO TE=colormeglam9;26377446]Hey guys. So, I bought my first LV less than a week ago, and I'm already itching for something new to put in it. I mean, I have to get a matching wallet, right?? It would just be disrespectful to my new baby if I didn't. Anyways, I was hoping you guys could weigh in? Does anyone have pics of the wallets side by side? I've been perusing some of the old threads, and I still can't make up my mind. Should I ditch these two, and look into a totally different style? HELP ME.[/QUOTE]

I have the Emilie & love it! Not as many card places as the Sarah, but I like a thin wallet. It fits 2 cards per slot, and there's a pocket in the flap, like a secret pocket, I keep coupons & discount cards in. It also fits a passport. Day to day I can keep my smart phone in it like a clutch. :smile:

3. I have the Emilie and LOVE it!

4. +1

5. I have the Josephine and wish I got the Emilie.

6. Any specific reason?

7. The Josephine wallet limits privacy.

8. I prefer the emilie, love mine :smile:

9. I have and love both! The Josephine was more difficult to get used to due to the trifold style, which can be difficult when holding shopping bags/ handbag etc. however, I used it until I found a way that it worked for me and absolutely love it. The emilie is definitely easier to use and I love that too, but I just adore the envelope style of the Josephine.

10. I love my Josephine wallet

11. I am having the same dilemma! I have been looking at both these wallets and have watched a ton of reviews on youtube. I'm leaning toward the Emilie because I think it would be more convenient. I think the Josephine would be hard to get in and out of quickly. What a small world that we're both debating the same purchase. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get the Emilie in DE but am also thinking about mono. What are you leaning toward?

12. I like the Emilie much more as it has more space. The Josephine's space is limited due to the extra pochette inside and I not only like to carry cash, I like to put my iphone in my emilie - and it fits wonderfully. The emilie holds more. It's my favorite wallet. I love how slim and supple it feels.

13. Josephine was my pick, I love the way the coin purse comes out. I put my check book in mine and coin purse is separate. I am really enjoying mine. I have the zippy organizer wallet, which i love also, and zippy coin purse. I tried to use this for change but it didnt work out. I will keep it for when I just need small bag.

14. +1!

15. Me too :smile: