Emilie Wallet vs COMPACT CURIEUSE WALLET

iamRyanL

May 18, 2015
How do you guys feel about the two? Can the Compact Curieuse Wallet be used for an everyday wallet. I only carry four cards everyday and I rarely have cash. I usually have it twice a month. I mostly carry my four cards and receipts. Far as bags go I carry a tote for work and on the weekend I tend to carry a lot of cross body bags.

How do you guys feel about the two? Can the Compact Curieuse Wallet be used for an everyday wallet. I only carry four cards everyday and I rarely have cash. I usually have it twice a month. I mostly carry my four cards and receipts. Far as bags go I carry a tote for work and on the weekend I tend to carry a lot of cross body bags.

Yes the compact curieuse wallet can be used for every. but it has been discontinued. so you should hurry up and purchase this wallet before it is no longer available. happy shopping.

I just caved in a bought the Compact Curieuse Wallet. I like smaller compact wallets for my smaller crossbody bags as I find the Zippy, full size wallet taking too much space. Emilie is a great choice, if it's your first LV wallet.

Yes the compact curieuse wallet can be used for every. but it has been discontinued. so you should hurry up and purchase this wallet before it is no longer available. happy shopping.

Thanks, I went into the store today and the compact curieuse is bigger than it looks on the internet. My SA said they won't be discontinue the compact size.

I have the Caissa, which is similiar to the Emily and I have the compact curieuse. You can't go wrong with either. The Emily might better accommodate you if you have a lot of recipts. While the cuurieuse has a big pocket, it is hard to get papers in and out of the pocket because it is so deep. IMO.