Emilie & Josephine color wishes

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was cleaning out my bag at work today and had my Emilie next to my Tiffany journal. I LOVE how the Tiffany blue looks against the monogram. I wish LV made the Emilie in brighter colors. I thought I loved the red, until I saw the bright Tiffany blue next to it. :P

Am I the only one who wished there were additional colors? But at the same time - I hope they don't come out with new ones, because then I'll want that instead. And I can't buy another one. lol

2. I wish they have pink! :P But that would make it even more impossible to choose. LOL...

3. It would be darling with a Tiffany Blue interior! I actually saw this wallet in person this weekend and it's much cuter in person than I thought it would be. I initially didn't like it because of the snap (which I thought was colored metal). When I saw it was colored leather, and that the wallet is really very nice, supple and light, it won me over a little more than I thought it would. I like the Emilie better than the Josephine because I already have a porte tresor international, which is also a three fold. The colored interior is nice. I only liked the red though.

4. I like the red the best, but I don't like the colors enough to buy them. I think if they were light pink I would buy one right away!

5. pink would be nice!!!

6. I like the idea of pink, but bright pink, not baby pink. And I think I'd get tired of pink. Lime green though.. :drool:

7. ok I would buy it in a minute if it was in pink or lime green!

8. i want the red ones to be in the damier pattern...if that counts ><

9. I wish they'd come out in brighter colors too! Hot pink... and oooo tiffany blue-esque would be TDF! :biggrin: hehehe

Maybe they'll keep releasing new colors in them.. like the insolite!

10. pink!!!!!!very nice!!!!!!!!;)

11. Yes Pink! Like Rose Pop :love:

12. A hot pink would be lovely! I also think that it would be nice to see in a bright yellow.

13. Tiffany blue would pretty! I'd like a pink or a purple!