Emilie Hot pink Reveal !

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I received my Emilie in Hot pink today (Thank you to everyone who answered my questions in the other thread!)

I love love love the bright color !!! But I am concerned about the card slots, it feels really difficult to get my cards in and out, do they ever loosen up ? Also I noticed a tiny tear in one of the card slots, I tried to take a picture of it but it is so tiny it won't even show up in a picture. I am just a little worried it might get bigger over time...

To other Emilie wallet owners, is that normal, this will be my first LV wallet, I guess I expected the card slots to be a lot smoother!

Attached Files:

2. The card slots will loosen up. It's normal for them to be very tight at first.

3. Ya they'll loosen up, don't worry about that (please never put 2 cards in each slot. Not only does it look tacky, it'll stretch out your wallet and spoil it), LV provides enough compartments in each wallet to store extra cards in one big compartment.

I can't see any tears on canvas, can you do a super super close up? Because tears in canvas will be a concern over time and you should have yours inspected asap.

4. Did I find the tear? I'm not sure if it would get worse or not... But I would take a picture ASAP if you can find a better camera and make sure you date it and send it to LV and see what they say. If they say it is normal but then it gets worse, at least you will have a dated picture of the tear that was sent to them and then you should get an exchange. Good luck with your new purchase! It's awesome! :smile:

Attached Files:

5. Great minds think alike! I just got my first Emilie (with matching Laduree charm) and can't wait to use it. Thanks for the tip @thatbagchick30.

Enjoy your new beauty!

Attached Files:

6. The hot pink is so beautiful!:loveeyes::heart::loveeyes:

7. It's so pretty! Congrats!

8. Love it, congrats!

9. So pretty. Did you get it from short hills

10. I have that same charm too! Love it! Mmmmm!

12. I didn't end up getting it from Short Hills as they did not have it...It has been sold out online as well but after stalking the website for a little bit I was able to get one. :biggrin:

13. This color is truly beautiful, I was originally going to get Rose ballerine but i'm glad I waited for Hot pink :graucho:

14. No its actually on the opposite side, and on the top card slot...I did try to get a better picture but no luck!! I will definitely keep an eye on it for now until I have time to stop by the boutique.

15. I have had this wallet for about 5 weeks now and love it. The cc slots will loosen over time. I don't put more than one in each slot. I use the bigger pocket and zipped pocket just behind the cc slots to put more cards. I hope they make more slg's in this color combo