Emilie heat stamping

Jfk11

May 31, 2013
I recently got this wallet for my sis. She loves the azur print and I was excited to finally lay my hands on it. I wanted it heat stamped to make it extra special but was not very happy about how he placed it. I wanted it on the left side corner and he placed it slightly farther from it. Since it was my sister's first LV piece, I can't stop feeling guilty. Am I overreacting?? I just wanted it to be perfect :sad:ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407342841.513320.jpg

I can see how you may feel disappointed if you wanted it nearer the corner, but I think it looks great. It's in line with the main heat stamp and has been done really well. Does your sister have a preference do you think? I think she will be very happy with it.

I can see how you may feel disappointed if you wanted it nearer the corner, but I think it looks great. It's in line with the main heat stamp and has been done really well. Does your sister have a preference do you think? I think she will be very happy with it.
Thanks. I guess I just needed someone to say that. He did a need job, yes...it's not smudgy or anything. My sis had wanted it on the left side, but was expecting it to be in the corner. She wasn't disappointed. It was just me. I wanted it to be perfect...guess I'm overthinking it!

I can understand being disappointed but heat-stamping is so irreversible and they rarely take it back/redo and it isn't ruined, just misplaced. I think it still looks good. I hope she loves it!

:tup: Plus consider yourself lucky... there have been some nightmare heat stamping posts recently! I'm sure your sister loved it and was very happy :smile:

I actually like where it is too! Looks like it won't get easily touched by her hands/thumb every day opening and closing the wallet, being a bit further in, so it should last a lot longer as well. I can imagine as she's standing at a counter to pay for something having her thumb resting on that corner to hold the wallet open.. the stamping will be perfectly visible and seriously impressing whomever is looking over her shoulder. ;)

I recently got this wallet for my sis. She loves the azur print and I was excited to finally lay my hands on it. I wanted it heat stamped to make it extra special but was not very happy about how he placed it. I wanted it on the left side corner and he placed it slightly farther from it. Since it was my sister's first LV piece, I can't stop feeling guilty. Am I overreacting?? I just wanted it to be perfect :sad:View attachment 2709906
I am used to seeing it on the corner but to be honest its a nice change to see it elsewhere. It is a beautifully done stamp and atleast when she opens up the wallet she won't rub the stamp and eventually make it fade with touching it so often. Lovely Lovely gift, your sis is super lucky :smile:

Thank you everyone. I'm happier now than I was about it before. I hadn't thought about it fading when touching and stuff. It is a pretty neatly done stamping so I guess I should only be grateful. Thank u again :smile: