Emilie epi leather or canvas??

Jordyaddict

Feb 3, 2014
ive been very blessed this year and brought some love LV bags and SLG. I thought I was done for the year.However my gorgeous BF as said that as I have a bday coming up in November as I'm so hard to buy for that if I ask for money from his family he will pay the difference and get me a LV wallet. :graucho:

I have a small zippy and think the emilie would be a great choice for me as I have enough card slots and can have my notes straight.

I'm going to order before my birthday because of the price increase hopefully this weekend and Will have it stored away until my bday.

I'm thinking the epi leather in the pink or DE . Im more leaning to the epi as I like colour on my purchases and don't own any epi.

How well goes the epi hold up over time. Also does it hold a passport?

Thanks again for all your help

I bought the epi fuchsia for a friend and she loves it! She said it holds a passport, and so far so good, no problems, but I only bought if for her a few months ago. I bought her the epi because I read about problems with the canvas ones having curling card slots, so check out the emilie and josephine club too!

The emilie is an adorable wallet, very understated and elegant. I have several wallets and I rotate at least once a week. I don't need another wallet.....but the emilie keeps catching my eye. :smile:

GLD!

ive been very blessed this year and brought some love LV bags and SLG. I thought I was done for the year.However my gorgeous BF as said that as I have a bday coming up in November as I'm so hard to buy for that if I ask for money from his family he will pay the difference and get me a LV wallet. :graucho:

I have a small zippy and think the emilie would be a great choice for me as I have enough card slots and can have my notes straight.

I'm going to order before my birthday because of the price increase hopefully this weekend and Will have it stored away until my bday.

I'm thinking the epi leather in the pink or DE . Im more leaning to the epi as I like colour on my purchases and don't own any epi.

How well goes the epi hold up over time. Also does it hold a passport?

Thanks again for all your help

Hi there, I have owned the zippy wallet, zippy compact, zippy coin purse, the Sarah wallet and the Emilie and have to say the Emilie is my most favourite wallet of all time. Mine is the old monogram one with the red leather and I adore it. It is so functional yet slim enough to fit into most handbags including the eva clutch and pochette. It holds far more than I imagined it would including an iphone or passport. The LV epi leather is beautiful and extremely durable (I used to own an epi speedy) so you really can't go wrong and plus it is leather rather than canvas so go for it! Let us see what you get when you do. :smile:

I own the Emilie in DE and love it to bits. The curling factor is a natural process but I think it also depends on how you pull your cards out of the slots. The Emilie is the thinnest wallet that LV makes and that is what also sold me on it. However I do love the Emilie in the Epi as well since you can pick what color you want. I can't wait to see what you have decided.

Attachments

• Emilie Wallet DE open.JPG
    Emilie Wallet DE open.JPG
    810.7 KB · Views: 498
Reactions: Miletmilet