Emilia vs. Mini Emilia

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies

I've been carrying my first Ignes for the last week, a Tinted Cognac Emilia. I love the bag, it is so light even with suede lining and the leather is gorgeous and soft. It is a big bag though and I'm thinking of maybe trying the smaller size for my next Ignes purchase.

Does anyone have a comparison pic showing the size difference between Emilia and Mini Emilia?

I'm thinking of a blue bag the next time around, towards the darker end of the spectrum. Any suggestions for for main leather and second leather in the braid?

2. Hi, VB! I don't have a full size Emilia so can't help there but I can suggest leather for your next bag!! LOL!

Tinted blue is a very dark blue and the leather will feel like your cognac. I think tinted blue with silver in the braid would be fabulous! SK is also really good at mixed braids, she's much braver than I! I'm getting a GIB II Mini Emilia soon too. Not as dark a blue but a nice blue still. Not as soft as tinted either but I think it smooshes with use!

3. I'm glad you're loving your first Ignes!

I second the Tinted Blue suggestion. Since you love lightness of your Tinted Cognac, I think you'll also love the blue.

I'm due to get a Saffire swatch ...I love the pics I saw so far, so I'm excited to see it IRL!

I only have Mini's ...so can't help w the size comparisons. I do find the Mini a perfect size personally!

4. Thanks TL and SK - what would this sf be without you two!

5. :shame: :flowers: