Emilia Tinted blue vs. Soft black 109

Koobaholic

Oct 22, 2008
Oh... I didn't even think about the next bag! Yes, I definitely should. Jesus, so many to think about! lol
Thank you so much for the pic TL!!!
I guess I'll wait for Maria's email about availability first... Thinking about the next bag, I really hope the gold metallic of the gold is available!

sillykitty

Jun 6, 2009
This is what Maria told me yesterday about instock interior suedes, "pink, coral, chocolate, dark green, grey, turquoise, red, brown, black,...I can check for you if you are interested in other ones"

They seem to be able to source them pretty easily, so let her know if you want something!

Koobaholic

Oct 22, 2008
yay!!!!!!!! gold splashed is still available!!!!
I'm, yes, a bit afraid that the suede won't be as pettable, but I'll go for that!
(Save the raspberry for the next bag! :graucho:)

tinted blue, gold splashed, gold HW, yes studs, double braids!!
now..... What should I do with the drop... that's the only question left!

Koobaholic

Oct 22, 2008
I can't wait either! I'm thrilled just by the thought of looking at the bag with the combo that I designed[?] IRL! (okay that sentence was weird lol)
anyways, as far as the drop goes, I like the drop of my WTM which is I believe around ~10", and I'm not sure if adding another inch will hurt too much? I have no idea. I requested the mod pic without the bag stuffed but haven't got them yet. Apparently Maria's really busy these days!