Emigrant Direct,anyone? [ Savings Account]

1. HELLOOO EVERYONE...

DOES ANYONE HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH EMIGRANT DIRECT? IF SO, HOW HAS IT BEEN FOR YOU?

OR, WHAT SAVINGS [ IE; ORANGE SAVINGS,ING DIRECT....ETC] ARE YOU CURRENTLY USING AND HOWS THAT GOING?

:smile:

2. I have a Roth IRA with Vanguard... their fees are slightly less than Fidelity.

I also keep money in a 6 month 5.5% CD fund with Citibank.

3. You and Citbank! hehee, I've seen you mention CitiBank a few times arlead on PF! :lol: I think I'll consider to look into that...

The 6 month CD , does the interest add up at the end up the 6 month period or every month? :shrugs:

4. You can choose how you want the interest to be paid: either at the end of the 6 month period or monthly.

5. I have ING direct...I like that my money is separated from my everyday bank account. that way I spend less. The interest rates are great and theyhave all types of services and accounts types..

6. I use ING direct. I have both a savings account and a CD with them.

I heard about emigrant direct and while the interest rates are high, I heard they lack in customer service. But your money is practically liquid.

Hmm... decisions!

7. ^^^
    Jen (hiii!), I used to have an account that was, as you said, practically liquid. I now know I'm much better off with an account I can't touch for six months!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice