EMI shipping problem?? Pls help!

Happy ending....the package arrived after 2 weeks and absolutely NO TRACKING info at all on either USPS or Australian Post websites. Thank goodness my buyer is honest and let me know the shipment arrived because as far as paypal would be concerned I would lose in an INR case. I wonder if I can appeal to the USPS for a partial refund on shipping fees since I did not get the "peace of mind" tracking service they advertise and I paid for? Well....actually the buyer paid for since the price included shipping. But if I get any kind of refund I should pass it along to the buyer. They never seemed as anxious about it as I did though.

I shipped some Dsquared2 pants over to US from Australia using Express Mail International service. I shipped on the 11th Jan. It is now the 27th Jan and NOTHING. The "tracking" says nothing either. Doesn't even say that the package arrived in the United States. NEVER AGAIN. I am going to try Fed Ex. I paid $90.00 to ship this and I have learnt my lesson the hard way. USPS EMI SUCKS.