Emergency ugg help!

allme

Apr 13, 2008
Ok, so yesterday I bought the classic short chestnut uggs. I'm a size 7 & 1/2. I bought a size 6. I got home and walked around in them for a little bit and I realized that my toes are right in the front of the boot. They do fit kind of tight around my ankle . I heard they stretch quite a bit. My question is: Should i have bought a size 7? I mean I've read that people buy them 1 1/2 size smaller and that after a couple wears they stretch comfortably. Please help me!

You should have gotten size 7. Classic Uggs have a little bigger fit you should go down by 1 size maximum, ideally 1/2. Leather Uggs don't stretch as much and fit true to size.

No no! You bought the right size. I have been wearing UGGs for years and I too wear a 7.5 in regular shoes. I always wear a size 6 in classic Uggs, short and tall. They do stretch a little. Don't worry. You got the right size. In other UGGs like the Ultras, I wear a 7. Just in the classics I go down to a 6 :smile:

I have found that in the past couple of years, they don't run as big as they used to. I'm a 8-1/2 US and my first couple pairs were 7's, but I just got another and the 7 was definitely smaller, I ended up with an 8. You ought to try both and see what's most comfortable to you. They may stretch a bit in width, but the length won't change so that's what you should fit for sure.

Anyone have a clue how the UGG Sandra boot fits? My gf is a 7.5 US and wears a size 38 in most Louboutins. According to your recommendations here I should get a 7 in the classic boot but will the Sandra boot fit the same?

All Uggs are a bit different I find. I am an 8-1/2 and I buy a 7. But when I buy them I go to a store vs online so they can bring me about 4 pair and I pick the best pair of the bunch. I find that too some are real soft and some are real stiff.

I am usually a 7/12 or 8 in regular shoes and I have a size 7 in classic Uggs. I just bought these Ugg Selina boots in a 7 and I hope they work out:

1396-643866-p.jpg