Emergency Decision--Please HELP!

1. Ok, I need some votes and input within the next three hours or so....

Just found out that I can get a Mizi Vienna in the black/green combo.... I think it's a potential life-time purse. But it does cost $2710...

Or I can keep the chalk MJ Elise that's being sent to me. That "only" costs $1050... A little paranoid about a white bag and/or that it might change colors. (Can't believe I'm considering a $3k purse)

Which one would you guys go with?

2. I would say go for the Mizi Vienna. It sounds like you REALLY want that one. Even though its a little more, I think you would be happier in the long run. Sounds like your a little undecided about the Elise color. GO FOR THE VIENNA!

3. i agree totally with ranskimmie go for what you really really really really want!!! :amuse:

4. I think I'm worried that my $1050 investment in the Elise will turn out "ruined" because it's chalk/white/cream... It's a beautiful bag, but I'm so paranoid especially since I've heard reports that patent leather in white can turn yellow. Whereas, I know that black/green can't turn colors, so although it's more money, it's a safer choice...

5. If you really want the Mizi, go for it. It does sound like you're a little on the fence about the light color of the Elise. If you can see yourself carrying the Mizi for a long time and consider it a life-time bag, get it :nuts: And post pictures, please :amuse:

6. Mizi, Mizi, MIZI

7. Mizi, Mizi, Mizi! I looooooove the Vienna in black/green! :love:

8. Mizi Vienna!!!!

9. yes!!!! the MIZI!!!!!

10. If you pass on the Mizi Vienna will you kick yourself? If the answer is yes, then you should get it.

11. I vote Mizi too! GO GO GO GO GO !!!!!! Can't wait to see it on you!;)

12. Mizi Vienna!!!

13. Definitely Vienna Mizi!

14. Mizi!

15. Mizi Vienna :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice