Emerald Work

jayge

O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
Anyone love the emerald color that wants to persuade me to keep an emerald work? I'm so spoiled by the versatility of ink that I'm not loving this particular green.....

winona77 said:
My Cornflower "broke in" so to speak, a lot. There was also a thread about the Rouille changing... I'm guessing the Emerald would do the same. Give it time!!

I have a Cornflower hobo that I have yet to use but I do like the color a lot. Probably going to take it out tonight.

I think I might like the fall Forest Green better so I'm leaning towards a return.

personally, i'm in LOVE with my emerald purse :love: ...i've been proclaiming my :heart: for it all over this forum (lol!!!)...i think it's the prettiest color green i've ever seen & i get compliments on it daily...i sit it on top of my desk @ work & just stare at it all day...it makes me soooooooooooooooo happy :greengrin:

You guys are so cute!!!! Jayge - I prefer the emerald over the sapin. Sapin reminds me of ink in the way that it's so dark. I like the vavavoom of the emerald and its true green. The emerald does need some breaking in. I was also not so keen on her when I first got her, but she definitely grew on me and now she's my favorite B-bag (even over the ink!). She's terrific in the work size too!

BalenciagaLove said:
You guys are so cute!!!! Jayge - I prefer the emerald over the sapin. Sapin reminds me of ink in the way that it's so dark. I like the vavavoom of the emerald and its true green. The emerald does need some breaking in. I was also not so keen on her when I first got her, but she definitely grew on me and now she's my favorite B-bag (even over the ink!). She's terrific in the work size too!

yippy, i don't think i knew you were an emerald lover too :heart: