Emerald vs. Evergreen for MAM

bagdemon

Dec 28, 2006
Emerald is the old 2007 dark green color, smooth and slightly glossy, with the tassels and old hardware. Evergreen is the newer Resort 2008 season color, a darker green with a more glazed surface and gold studded pulls in place of tassels.

Sorsue

O.G.
Feb 15, 2008
Brooklyn
Emerald is the old 2007 dark green color, smooth and slightly glossy, with the tassels and old hardware. Evergreen is the newer Resort 2008 season color, a darker green with a more glazed surface and gold studded pulls in place of tassels.
Thank you! Now, which one looks better? I can't really tell.

Desi

O.G.
Dec 19, 2007
Alpharetta, GA
I like the Emerald better. the color on both is similar, however i don't like the studded hardware on the MAM. It looks better on the NIkki

Desi

O.G.
Dec 19, 2007
Alpharetta, GA
^^Rebecca is bringing back the Emerald in the prefall/fall collection in a few months.

The evergreen is still a really nice color... there is one on ebay right now for $299, with 5 hrs left and NO BIDS ON IT. I think its definitely a great price. The hardware is my opinion, maybe you will like it? KWIM?

Sorsue

O.G.
Feb 15, 2008
Brooklyn
^^^Yeh, I was looking at the Evergreen at RC.com and I do prefer the other hardware style then these...oh wells...i will keep searching...