Emerald Python

This is absolutely gorgeous! I personally love the special boys much more when they are done right and this one :loveeyes: -> absolutely!!

Looking at the photos you posted, I like the green one more!!! it's a versatile shade of dark hunter green that is much more interesting yet still super easy to pair (I would totally just wear it like a black bag). This shade of green shows off the texture of the python as well as the beading so much more I think. I also like the green round stones more than the beading on the black bag. Oh I hope you enjoy and use this bag plenty!!! though I know you have a large and gorgeous boy bag collection, this boy sure deserves to be out and about! Big Congrats!!!

Reactions: JazzyMac
This is absolutely gorgeous! I personally love the special boys much more when they are done right and this one :loveeyes: -> absolutely!!

Looking at the photos you posted, I like the green one more!!! it's a versatile shade of dark hunter green that is much more interesting yet still super easy to pair (I would totally just wear it like a black bag). This shade of green shows off the texture of the python as well as the beading so much more I think. I also like the green round stones more than the beading on the black bag. Oh I hope you enjoy and use this bag plenty!!! though I know you have a large and gorgeous boy bag collection, this boy sure deserves to be out and about! Big Congrats!!!
Thank you, I was so happy when the package arrive, Had to do a happy dance. :smile: Aaah, little joy of life.. Thanks for letting me share.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vanana