Emerald Python

Kendie26

Sep 7, 2014
View attachment 3708774 Got this in the mail today, medium Emerald Python boy, luv this bag, thanks for letting me share.
Just saw your post in May purchase thread & now this one. Your bag is utterly drop dead beautiful. With my eyes open wide (bulging actually!) I gasped immediately when i saw it. Holy WOW. Huge CONGRATS!!!:heart::heart::heart::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::drinks::drinks::drinks:

Vanana

I could give up shopping, but I'm not a quitter.
Jun 28, 2015
This is absolutely gorgeous! I personally love the special boys much more when they are done right and this one :loveeyes: -> absolutely!!

Looking at the photos you posted, I like the green one more!!! it's a versatile shade of dark hunter green that is much more interesting yet still super easy to pair (I would totally just wear it like a black bag). This shade of green shows off the texture of the python as well as the beading so much more I think. I also like the green round stones more than the beading on the black bag. Oh I hope you enjoy and use this bag plenty!!! though I know you have a large and gorgeous boy bag collection, this boy sure deserves to be out and about! Big Congrats!!!

Reactions: JazzyMac

CPA

Dec 4, 2011
Bagalicous Land, USA
This is absolutely gorgeous! I personally love the special boys much more when they are done right and this one :loveeyes: -> absolutely!!

Looking at the photos you posted, I like the green one more!!! it's a versatile shade of dark hunter green that is much more interesting yet still super easy to pair (I would totally just wear it like a black bag). This shade of green shows off the texture of the python as well as the beading so much more I think. I also like the green round stones more than the beading on the black bag. Oh I hope you enjoy and use this bag plenty!!! though I know you have a large and gorgeous boy bag collection, this boy sure deserves to be out and about! Big Congrats!!!
Thank you, I was so happy when the package arrive, Had to do a happy dance. :smile: Aaah, little joy of life.. Thanks for letting me share.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vanana