Emerald MAM With Croc Trim Reveal (soon)

Mar 24, 2008
Loquita, I was right....my new Emerald MAM with CROC trim came today....and she is a BEAUTY!

I love love love it and will post photos as soon as I get home.

I do have some concerns though (of course, surprise, surprise). The edges on the croc trim appear to be very dried out. I'm not sure if leather conditioner will help this. It is difficult to explain and I will also try to get pics of what I am talking about up as well. Its almost like little cracks. I am just worried about it worsening with time. I am going to call LB and ask them about it.

So to sum up: bag is gorgeous, nervous about the croc trim, pictures to follow!!!! :P

Sorry for the wait...

The green is really pretty.

Attachments

• Emerald1.jpg
    Emerald1.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 127
  • Emerald2.jpg
    Emerald2.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 185
  • Emerald3.jpg
    Emerald3.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 128
  • Emerald4.jpg
    Emerald4.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 565
  • Emerald5.jpg
    Emerald5.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 122
I called LB and described the condition of the bag. I was told that the dryness and cracking along the croc edge is the "distressed" look. I thought that was funny.

I'm going to condition it. I'm OK with how it is now, I'm just scared it could get worse.

Attachments

• Distressing.jpg
    Distressing.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 78
  • Distressing2.jpg
    Distressing2.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 91
  • Distressing3.jpg
    Distressing3.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 83
Why would the croc trim be distressed? It doesn't seem right to me that the croc would be distressed. But that's JMHO.

I know, its not "distressed," its a quality issue if you ask me. LB is just saying that. I am hoping it will be fine, I really want to keep it. But if the croc rubs off on the handles from use and turns white I am hoping I can call RM directly and have something done. Wishful thinking maybe, but I really like the bag!

I LOVE the emerald with croc!! Still searching, is the emerald the same color as this emerald? I'm wondering if i should sell my emerald MAB, and get the emerald croc!

Picture034.jpg