Emerald Julia

baglovingmama

Bag Lover
Oct 24, 2006
I was at my FP store tonight and happened to spot the bag I had seen on here and just loved... emerald julia. My SA said someone had returned her and she was it until May... it is the XL and I carried it around the store trying to decide. I'm a bigger girl so I can pull off bigger bags but I just don't know. I bought because it was fate, I was just telling my friend about this bag and there it was :smile: N
So now that I have it home I can't decide if it is too big on me. I would get the regular size but don't know how the drop will be on me? I have trouble getting the smaller maggie on my arm and don't know if this is similar in size???? Anyone know how the drop on the regular and XL Julia compares?
My SA was awesome and let me use my PCE even though the extension was over Wed. and said if I decide it is too big she'll let me use it to order the regular size... but I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DOO :sad:

I just got the regular sized gunmetal! I don't have any issues with it staying up, and I am not a tiny girl either!

For me, I personally couldn't justify the cost being 2x as much! Especially since it seems the XL size is closer to a suit case :d

Post pictures! That way we'll be able to give you a more clear answer!

I'll post pictures in a minute I just woke up :smile:
I am so torn... I really love the simple style but can't decide about the size...
I would order the smaller one in a second if I new it would stay on my should as well as this one. Be back in a few.

Okay here we go... Please excuse the pictures... I only have an slr camera at the moment and have to have my face behind it to take pictures :smile:

I have looked at the comparison on the other thread and it is really hard to tell if it would fit on me or not :sad:
IMG_2025.jpg IMG_2026.jpg

IMG_2028.jpg IMG_2031.jpg

IMG_2032.jpg