Alexander Wang Emerald + Iodine (:

Hi everyone! :biggrin:
So, it's been a YEAR since I bought my first Wang--Emerald Rocco back in December '11--so I figured, what better way to celebrate my Wang anniversary than with a little something new? :graucho:
Anyway, I've been hankering after the Rockie ever since it came out, and toyed with the idea of getting the Webster Miami's Purple Haze Rockie once GORGEOUS pictures of it started showing up here in the forum! But I was hesitant since I'm not really into super bright colors for my bags--they just don't go with my wardrobe--and decided to wait it out, praying another hue in the red/purple family that I'd be comfortable with would be released soon..

and then the PERFECT COLOR came along.

IODINE. :love:

I saw that G&B Negozio had an Iodine Rockie available, and on sale, too, so of course I HAD to get it! I was actually a bit nervous about ordering from this site that I'd never heard of before, even though I think I've read somewhere on the forum that it's one of the reputable ones. But now that I've gotten my new baby, I must say I'm IMPRESSED! It took less than four days to ship from ITALY to SINGAPORE, and the shipping was free, too. AMAZING. :nuts:

So here it is! IODINE ROCKIE, my new love.

Attachments

• kl.jpg
    kl.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 513
  • rockie5.jpg
    rockie5.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 509
  • rockie4.jpg
    rockie4.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 523
  • rockie3.jpg
    rockie3.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 526
  • rockie2.jpg
    rockie2.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 535
  • rockie1.jpg
    rockie1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 528
Gorgeous bags! That Iodine is beautiful, and the texture of the leather is wonderful, looks so pretty. I have been admiring this color, but haven't seen it IRL yet.

Both your bags are beauties!

And the happy family! Emerald + Iodine...:flowers:

The leather on that bag is to die for! Smooshy and yummy! Love the iodine too. I didn't realize they made emerald. Question: What bag do you find
yourself gravitating to more? The emerald Rocco or the iodine Rockie? I'm thinking about investing in a Rockie, but really on the fence as I have so many Roccos I love.

The leather on that bag is to die for! Smooshy and yummy! Love the iodine too. I didn't realize they made emerald. Question: What bag do you find
yourself gravitating to more? The emerald Rocco or the iodine Rockie? I'm thinking about investing in a Rockie, but really on the fence as I have so many Roccos I love.

Thank you! :smile: well, I just got my Rockie yesterday and carried it out today for the first time, and I am in serious LOVE! I've used my Rocco for over a year but sadly not as frequently as I do my other bags, because of the weight of it. Honestly, I think the Rockie is really a lot more functional than the Rocco with that zip opening and it's lighter too, but you can fit almost everything a Rocco can in it! DEFINITELY get a Rockie, you won't regret it! I'm already contemplating my next purchase...:P

And the happy family! Emerald + Iodine...:flowers:
Oh my goodness! They're gorgeous! I love the Emerald Rocco. I also have an Iodine one but the Rocco version. Have you experienced scratching/leather cracking with your Iodine Rockie? I got my Rocco a few days ago and after 2 days of usage, it already has a lot of tiny scratches on the leather! I'm so frustrated and sad! I'm wondering if the leather on the black Rocco is more durable. :?

Hi everyone! :biggrin:
So, it's been a YEAR since I bought my first Wang--Emerald Rocco back in December '11--so I figured, what better way to celebrate my Wang anniversary than with a little something new? :graucho:
Anyway, I've been hankering after the Rockie ever since it came out, and toyed with the idea of getting the Webster Miami's Purple Haze Rockie once GORGEOUS pictures of it started showing up here in the forum! But I was hesitant since I'm not really into super bright colors for my bags--they just don't go with my wardrobe--and decided to wait it out, praying another hue in the red/purple family that I'd be comfortable with would be released soon..

and then the PERFECT COLOR came along.

IODINE. :love:

I saw that G&B Negozio had an Iodine Rockie available, and on sale, too, so of course I HAD to get it! I was actually a bit nervous about ordering from this site that I'd never heard of before, even though I think I've read somewhere on the forum that it's one of the reputable ones. But now that I've gotten my new baby, I must say I'm IMPRESSED! It took less than four days to ship from ITALY to SINGAPORE, and the shipping was free, too. AMAZING. :nuts:

So here it is! IODINE ROCKIE, my new love.
Amazing color!!! Congratulations!