Emerald First arrived today

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wow! Beautiful bag!

2. I love the color, it's beautiful, congrats.

3. Love that green! :love:

4. I don't think anyone knows for sure if the a "old leather" is going to be used again in the fall. A lot of people hope it happens, but so far, it's just a rumour, to the best of my knowledge.

It's barely spring, and fall is a long way away, so wait if you can, but I know I won't be waiting until fall if I see a color I really love!

5. Wow.. I don't think the color is that rich.. It's beautiful! Congrats!

6. Beautiful bag, rubygirl. Do you mind if I ask where you found it?

7. i love that green! it looks really great in the photos. congrats!!!!

8. I love this color sooo much! Its soo nice! Great bag!

9. Thanks again everyone. I carried it today and got tons of compliments.

angstofgumby, I got it at the B-boutique in NY. When they called me on tuesday to tell me the bags had arrived, the SA told me 5 had came in. Maybe they will still have them if you call them soon. Good luck.

snowwhite, thanks for the info. you're right, if I see a color I really like before fall, I'll prolly get it too.:amuse:

10. Really beautiful, congratulations.

11. :-O love it!!! i totally love the colour! i can't wait to get my hands on a FIRST!

12. The color is beautiful! Congratulations!

How much smaller is a First than a City? Just wondering for future reference.......

13. Beautiful color! Congratulations- I hope you love it!

14. WOW! So0o0o0o unbelievably beautiful....I think Emerald is my fave for sure!:love:

15. Absolutely stunning!! I am counting the days till my Cornflower arrives.