Emerald City, Pink Office, Olive City

I should have said I bought an LV Speedy from her before. I just got my first Balenciaga today. Yay!

You didn't think I was LvLady, did you? I live in Texas and I think she's in Singapore, so . . . uh, no.

The leather on the Olive Green looks great! And again, I can't say enough good things about the seller; she was an absolute dream to work with and I haven't personally heard anyone who has had otherwise. I don't understand the negatives...but I totally understand the hesitation there.

ladies I would def recommend this seller..I bought quite a few bbags from this seller on and off ebay w/o problems!:graucho: :heart:

i love the pink work..yummy!:drool: :heart:

I bought a Bbag from this seller too and everything was perfect! She shipped really fast and the bag was packaged really well. I don't think she deserves to be referred to negatively IMO when she has had rave reviews from PFer's.

I bought a Bbag from this seller too and everything was perfect! She shipped really fast and the bag was packaged really well. I don't think she deserves to be referred to negatively IMO when she has had rave reviews from PFer's.

I agree...but if folks don't want to listen, that means more B-bags for us! :yahoo: Especially since LVLady99 always has really good bags from past seasons with the smooshiest leather. :yes:

Hmmm, maybe shes a seller to watch then...I just am very leary with so many negs (and some are about fakes), and I typically dont buy anything from asian sellers due to the ridiculous amount of spamming I receive trying to sell their fake bags to me...(flame away I dont care) since thats where most fakes come from it seems, I would rather be safe than sorry....I do really like the Pink she has though....