Emerald City, Pink Office, Olive City

1. LVLady99... :yes: That olive City looks lovely...:heart:

2. I should have said I bought an LV Speedy from her before. I just got my first Balenciaga today. Yay!

You didn't think I was LvLady, did you? I live in Texas and I think she's in Singapore, so . . . uh, no.

3. Just way too many neg feedbacks for me and the fact that shes in Hong Kong, is a huge no for me....I do like the Pink one shes got though....but, um, no.

4. RONDAFAYE: I understood what you were saying...I was just agreeing that LVLady99 is a good seller. And she's in Hong Kong.

5. that pink color is gorgeous!

6. I think the emerald looks great! It's not veiny!

7. :yes: agree

8. The leather on the Olive Green looks great! And again, I can't say enough good things about the seller; she was an absolute dream to work with and I haven't personally heard anyone who has had otherwise. I don't understand the negatives...but I totally understand the hesitation there.

9. ladies I would def recommend this seller..I bought quite a few bbags from this seller on and off eBay w/o problems!:graucho: :heart:

i love the pink work..yummy!:drool: :heart:

10. I've just bought a pewter first from her, and am waiting for it to be delivered. Will report back when I've got it !

11. I bought a Bbag from this seller too and everything was perfect! She shipped really fast and the bag was packaged really well. I don't think she deserves to be referred to negatively IMO when she has had rave reviews from PFer's.

12. I agree...but if folks don't want to listen, that means more B-bags for us! :yahoo: Especially since LVLady99 always has really good bags from past seasons with the smooshiest leather. :yes:

13. ^^^I better start saving!:roflmfao:

14. Hmmm, maybe shes a seller to watch then...I just am very leary with so many negs (and some are about fakes), and I typically dont buy anything from asian sellers due to the ridiculous amount of spamming I receive trying to sell their fake bags to me...(flame away I dont care) since thats where most fakes come from it seems, I would rather be safe than sorry....I do really like the Pink she has though....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice