Emerald Balenciaga

spiralsnowman said:
I've been waitng for a green like this to come out, but I'm so torn now... I really like the color, but knowing that Balenciaga is switching back to their classic leather next Fall makes me want to wait for that. But they also only release colors once, right? Hmm, what would you guys do?

i'd buy it! :nuts: yeah if they don't do this colour again, you'll probably kick yourself for not getting it - the 'new veiny' leather is good, ive got 2 bags from this season.... as long as you love the bag you'll be alright... next fall they might put out another great colour you like... so you should get that too :amuse: (you can never just have one b-bag)

Ahh that is tough. You know, I had the emerald waitlisted and cancelled it in light of the leather news. Balenciaga did an emerald previously in a slightly different shade and they'll come out with that dark foresty green one in the fall called sapin (fir tree) so that may be another option. I suppose if you absolutely love this particular shade of green, go for it. Personally, I feel mediocre about the shade of green and am more than willing to pass it up for one with better leather.

Good luck with your decision :amuse:

murasaki said:
Ahh that is tough. You know, I had the emerald waitlisted and cancelled it in light of the leather news. Balenciaga did an emerald previously in a slightly different shade and they'll come out with that dark foresty green one in the fall called sapin (fir tree) so that may be another option. I suppose if you absolutely love this particular shade of green, go for it. Personally, I feel mediocre about the shade of green and am more than willing to pass it up for one with better leather.

Good luck with your decision :amuse:

Me too...cancelled an emerald pre-order after seeing the box on Brown's website. I will also consider the F06 greeen...

:cry: the color of the emerald first is similiar to Loganz pic, not spirlsnowman. aloha rag just sent me a pic of it and I'm disappointed. I was really hoping that it would be like the pic spirlsnowman posted. It just reminds me of the seafoam color. oh well, already have it on order and will decided what to do when it gets here. who knows, maybe I'll love it ***fingers crossed***

Here's the Emerald color from 2005 (the f-ugly "Computer/Laptop" bag):

fromBarneysCatalog.jpg

Hmm, it's a little darker than I expected...
Maybe the flash was on in the picture I got? (It was from a Japanese retailer's site)
I still like this though, so my decision's not made yet.

That said, do you guys think I should sell my rouge city?