Emerald Balenciaga

Serenity Now

Insanity later
Feb 6, 2006
Wow, that is pretty!!! Now why you gotta go and post this? As if there's not enuf things on my wish list, lol!

rubygirl

Feb 8, 2006
I just ordered the Emerald First 2 weeks ago. The SA tried to describe the color and I thought it would look darker than this. Can't wait to get it!

BTW Cristina, I love your Apple Green First. It's just beautiful!

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
Hmm...each pic is different; here is the picture from Brown's London, where you can buy this color now.

Attachments

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
rubygirl said:
I just ordered the Emerald First 2 weeks ago. The SA tried to describe the color and I thought it would look darker than this. Can't wait to get it!

BTW Cristina, I love your Apple Green First. It's just beautiful!
Thank you! :love: I'm carrying it today. The color is fun :nuts:

melisande

O.G.
Jan 20, 2006
It seems lighter than 'emerald', but it's always so hard to know what designers are thinking, when they assign colour names.

Minnie

O.G.
Jan 25, 2006
NJ,US
spiralsnowman said:
Is this the new Emerald color? It's a really bright, pretty green...

this bag is fake, i am pretty sure because it has silver hardware and i think the Metallic ones come with silver hardware and the regular ones come with copper. :sad: It is a beautiful color

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
That's a nice color but I'm not sure that is the emerald. FYI - I saw a grey Balenciaga in the Saks store in Greenwich, CT today. It was a grrrrreat color! If it was a City or Twiggy I might have gotten it!!!

Dec 2, 2005
I've been waitng for a green like this to come out, but I'm so torn now... I really like the color, but knowing that Balenciaga is switching back to their classic leather next Fall makes me want to wait for that. But they also only release colors once, right? Hmm, what would you guys do?