Embroidery Event

Has anyone ever taken advantage of the opportunity to have a scarf or shawl embroidered by Hermes? If so, would you please post a picture?
I have but I am so sorry, I cannot post as it has my initials. It was done at FSH and shipped back to me. At that time it was a service offered by the store and not a one off event. I am not sure if that is still in place right now. HTH!

The Carre Club event in Singapore last year had a local craftsperson embroidering on H scarves, but I think she was freelancing for the event and not working solely for H. I presume she would have accepted private commissions.

I got one embroidered my daughter's name. Hermes Beverly Hills took 3 months for a simple embroidery job. Nothing special, I can do a better job than the person who handles my daughter first scarf... Not a good experience for me.

I'm going to the embroidery event at the Wall St. store later today. Does anyone know if this type of event is only for new items (bought then and there) or I could bring an H scarf I already own to be embroidered? Thanks.