Embroidery Event

Dreaming Big

Nov 14, 2015
Has anyone ever taken advantage of the opportunity to have a scarf or shawl embroidered by Hermes? If so, would you please post a picture?

Dec 28, 2007
Jardin sur Le Toit
Has anyone ever taken advantage of the opportunity to have a scarf or shawl embroidered by Hermes? If so, would you please post a picture?
I have but I am so sorry, I cannot post as it has my initials. It was done at FSH and shipped back to me. At that time it was a service offered by the store and not a one off event. I am not sure if that is still in place right now. HTH!

xincinsin

TEAM SCARF MISTRESS 2020
Jul 8, 2015
Escapee from BAN
The Carre Club event in Singapore last year had a local craftsperson embroidering on H scarves, but I think she was freelancing for the event and not working solely for H. I presume she would have accepted private commissions.

tlamdang08

May 18, 2019
I got one embroidered my daughter's name. Hermes Beverly Hills took 3 months for a simple embroidery job. Nothing special, I can do a better job than the person who handles my daughter first scarf... Not a good experience for me.

momasaurus

Mar 15, 2011
Hi All,
I thought I would share this with you but my SA just told me that in December Hermes will have a promotion to personalize scarves for the holiday season!
Cheers!
Interesting. Thanks for sharing. Personalize how?
Only brand new scarves purchased that day?

terinicola

Oct 31, 2019
USA
Hi All,
I thought I would share this with you but my SA just told me that in December Hermes will have a promotion to personalize scarves for the holiday season!
Cheers!
Interesting, i wonder if its embroidery or what? and if they can do it on cashmere or silk or both.

DR2014

Jul 2, 2014
I'm going to the embroidery event at the Wall St. store later today. Does anyone know if this type of event is only for new items (bought then and there) or I could bring an H scarf I already own to be embroidered? Thanks.