Embroidered Medium Veneta Hobo in beige

I bought my large Veneta hobo earlier this year and I love it. The bag is both super elegant and practical. It holds all my essentials and I look great with it. Then I started to wonder, would the medium (the smaller) one suit me also? At the time when I bought the large one, I thought it held better on my shoulder because I usually wear a coat in winter. The medium one looked a bit tight and snugged under my arm.

I went to a shop and tried it again today. It fitted all the stuff I put in my larger Veneta, and it fitted well under my arm in summer. The best part of it is, it was on sale with 30% off!! I was torn between a large pink Garda and the medium embroidered Veneta in beige. At last I got the Veneta because I love this design a lot.

In the past, I only bought dark-coloured BV bags due to the colour transfer problem. However, I think and think. If I didn't try it once, I would never know the truth. I have one new light grey one and it has been with me for more than two years. It is still in perfect state. The bag has become darker on the whole over the years but there is no colour mark on it. I have some other cheaper bags in beige and there has never been a problem. So good luck to myself and I will enjoy the bag to the fullest.

Attachments

• large and medium veneta.jpg
    large and medium veneta.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 271
I love, love the embroidered one! I was eyeing the olimpia but just couldn’t pull the trigger yet. Enjoy! I’m sure you would find lots of wear with it!

Hey friend, thank you for your reply.

For Olimpia, I would opt for the Chanel flap. I love the design of the Veneta hobo because it is irreplaceable and it is the signature item. What do you think?

Hey friend, thank you for your reply.

For Olimpia, I would opt for the Chanel flap. I love the design of the Veneta hobo because it is irreplaceable and it is the signature item. What do you think?

I have several C flaps but none in beige. Somehow this embroidered one caught my eye and your photo reinforced it further, lol! But yeah, the hobo is truly one of a kind. Fashionable yet no fuss and very functional!