1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
?

Emboss the Muse?

1. Yes - it would make it personal

2. No - it would ruin it

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. In a nutshell. I ordered both an XL Chocolate and Ivory Muse just to check them out IRL. If I fall in love with either - i'm thinking of sending it back and ordering an embossed one.

At first I was anti-embossing - but several people have mentioned that they thought it made the bag more special.

What do you ladies think? Should I have it embossed? Does anyone have a luxury handbag of any sort embossed - if so do you love it or regret it?

Advice!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I thinking of getting the Muse, and if I do I will get it embossed. I think like you said it makes it special, and I don't plan on selling it so it should be ok.

3. I don't like it, not in the photos your posted anyway. It looks weird.

4. I don't like it. It looks weird.

5. I've seen embossment on other bags and it looked fine but, on the Muse I think it takes away some of the beauty, almost looks tacky, IMO. I'm not a big fan of embossment.

6. Unless it's a luggage or a carry all, I wouldn't have any of my bags embossed. It looks tacky IMO.

7. I had my chocolate embossed after a lot of thinking; I had it done on the back, which I think is better, I don't like it much on the front like in the pics, it seems too crowded to me what with the lock there...I'll try and post a pic of mine so you can compare the two.. Anyway, I'm not mad about the embossing. I don't mind mine 'cause it's very descrete, you can hardly notice it, I don't think I would have the one in the pics done...;) :biggrin:

8. I think that's a perfect idea!....didn't know there was a choice?!

9. I had mine embossed at the YSL store and the craftsman actually did it in front of me, so he asked me where I wanted it done and since I hadn't thought about it, he suggested the back, and in fact said that most people preferred it that way, because in the front there's already a lot of stuff (the lock, the YSL signature..) Having said this, I don't know if NM (is it NM ?) give you a choice...:wondering

10. I say no because my initials are BS. Not very good, and you can't do three. I think three initials would be classier.

11. No way, no way, no way for me... While I do like the bag, return or resale must always be an option...

12. I love it! It definitely makes the bag your own - very chic and elegant.

13. I saw on the NM site that was a free personalization offer with the Muse in white or chocolate for a limited time.

14. That's why I asked.

So has anyone see an embossed Muse IRL?

15. I had my chocolate muse embossed, on the front. i love it. it's subtle and no one has noticed except when i point it out, which i like, it gives it a personal touch. i think it's very classy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice