Embossed Op Art Rosegold Cricket Pilot

KatieKat

Oct 29, 2008
Hi Everyone! I bought an Embossed Op Art Rosegold Cricket pilot last night in Seattle. I wanted to share and get your thoughts and opinions. I think I want to keep her!;)

Attachments

• Whistler 018.jpg
    Whistler 018.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 537
  • Whistler 020.jpg
    Whistler 020.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 254
  • Whistler 022.jpg
    Whistler 022.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 335
  • Whistler 011.jpg
    Whistler 011.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 329
  • Whistler 037.jpg
    Whistler 037.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 594
That is so pretty! You should keep it; it looks great! Did they have other bags in this pilot line? And other colors? TIA!

There is a larger more sqaurish one than mine which looks a little bit more like a tote...it's very cute! There's only one color of embossed leather Cricket in my local boutique now (rose), and the other bags are signature (more like the older style c's) with two tone leather and fabric. All the bags have the same silver hardware and turnlocks.

I really like those bags too and I'm not always a signature lover. Those ones are gray leather piping with grey/white signature fabric. And the other color is a khaki leather with tan/cream signature. The colors are nothing like other bags they've released before. I hope the gray ones go mainstream!

That's really cute!! Congrats!!! What are the dimensions of this one?? Also, I LOOOOVE that wallet!!!

Thank you Baglady! The dimensions are 13.5x9 by 5.5 deep. The top opening is 11 inches wide. Perfect for me because I don't really keep much in my purse beyond a wallet, cell, sunnies, keys and a wristlet for lipgloss.