Embossed LG Edie

I loveeeeee this handbag, I purchased this in black, with the black large turn key wallet an the little red lock fob. It's soo perfect for me, even broke for the Chloe tassel bag charm in black. Kinda went all crazy, but I love this whole set. I am a minimalist, at least as best as I can be, an only have ONE handbag. This is it, Louis Vuitton set sold today, so I got all my new goodies an I still only have ONE handbag set ;). Your going to love this handbag ;)

I loveeeeee this handbag, I purchased this in black, with the black large turn key wallet an the little red lock fob. It's soo perfect for me, even broke for the Chloe tassel bag charm in black. Kinda went all crazy, but I love this whole set. I am a minimalist, at least as best as I can be, an only have ONE handbag. This is it, Louis Vuitton set sold today, so I got all my new goodies an I still only have ONE handbag set ;). Your going to love this handbag ;)

Would love to a pic of your set!

I have never liked the triple compartments either. I always loved the look of Phoebe but returned one that I bought because I hated how everything was separated. I usually like one big compartment. With the large Edie, I feel like the middle compartment is big enough to fit almost everything. I have a large Coach wallet, 2 pairs of sunglasses, a make up bag and camera all in the middle section. I keep my keys, gum and phone in the front and then my iPad and a few baby items on the back pocket. I hope that helps! It all fits very well with room to spare but doesn't look enormous.

I have never liked the triple compartments either. I always loved the look of Phoebe but returned one that I bought because I hated how everything was separated. I usually like one big compartment. With the large Edie, I feel like the middle compartment is big enough to fit almost everything. I have a large Coach wallet, 2 pairs of sunglasses, a make up bag and camera all in the middle section. I keep my keys, gum and phone in the front and then my iPad and a few baby items on the back pocket. I hope that helps! It all fits very well with room to spare but doesn't look enormous.

Yep, probably too organized for me. I love hobo bags and slouchy satchels for a reason! <sigh> Maybe they'll do some more of that Jade color in something I'll like...