Embossed Leather Satchel

doodle

Sep 22, 2007
Someone remarked about this bag no longer appearing on coach.com. I have to believe it's headed to the outlets. Nordies had their embossed leather satchels on the clearance table today. I believe they were marked down to $284. It was a great deal but I already have the bordeaux one.

Yes, I'd love to hear if anyone else knows more about these...can an SA tell us if this style has been deleted and is off to the outlets? Did Nordie's have a lot of them or just a few?

The Nordies at NorthEast Mall had one bordeaux, and probably about 2-3 of the brown and black each this afternoon.

They also had one of the hobo (slim with a buckle in the front) in brown that I held for a bit but set down and when I came back it was gone....

AWW studded gallery totes! Which outlet do you work at? I'm contemplating making a trip just for COACH but each are about 30-1hr away min and I'm not sure if it's still worth it...

My outlet is 3 1/2 hrs. away and I'll make a trip in a day if I am looking for something I know I want and is there...like the legacy! That's not too far...go for it!:P