Embossed Kooba Sienna - Yay or Nay??

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I've been looking through Kooba's line and saw the embossed Sienna. I thought it was overly busy and am not a big fan of it. But then I thought, maybe it is nice and I'm just missing something . . . after all, a designer wouldn't make a bag that everyone thought was fugly, right? What do you guys think? Yay or nay?

[​IMG]

2. I Love them. I think the flowered embossment adds a nice touch. I think I like the embossed best in Brown. But I don't think I'd trade my Army Metallic in for an embossed. It's the ultimate color for me. But somehow I don't think the embossed Koobas took off as much as they'd like. I feel they were trying to revive a dieing style. Purses go through trends and I think the Sienna Buzz is over but I think the style of the bag is endless (in my opinion). Some bags are destined to live on for eternity (like an LV Speedy). As much as I adore Koobas I don't think their bags have that longevity except for the owner who loves them.

3. i'm not a huge fan of the kooba sienna, but i think the embossing adds a lot to the bag. defintiely a yay.

4. The first time I saw it I was like, Oh heck no. The more I stared at it though the more I like it. The detail is very nice, looks good. Yay!

5. It's a nay for me.

6. Yay for me - just ordered it yesterday. If you do decide to buy it, order it from jc madison's website - it's on sale for $450.

7. I say Yay! I really like the embossed Sienna better than the regular verison. If I was to purchas one, I would get it in the brown.

8. Yay! I think it is stunning and adds great femininity to a very hip bag.

9. Maybe I'm a little boring, but I don't like the embossed look.

10. I say no. Mainly because I think this bag will be "over" soon. But if you love the bag, then go for it. If you want a "trendy" bag, I'd say no.

11. Very nay for me, especially in person.

12. I don't like it as much as the normal Siennas...but some people seem to love it... I prefer the scarlett anyway to be honest

13. Nay for me, not my style...I have seen it in real life, but I love the details.

14. yes

15. I'm just commenting here because this post is from 2006 and I still have and cherish my flower embossed Sienna and I always get unsolicited compliments from it from perfect strangers. It is one of Kooba's best ever bags that they ever made.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice