embosse stephen or mizi vienna?

meela188

O.G.
Jul 3, 2006
ok, my birthday is coming up and my boyfriend told me that i could pick out any lv bag. i like the stephen i think its gorgeous but i absolutely love the mizi. i have been lusting over a mizi for months now and seem to always just miss an auction/sale. i dont know what to do, should i go for the stephen because its available and limited or should i wait and see if i can come accross my dream bag.

I personally will wait for Mizi to come around..I am not big fan of stephen especially if I have to choose between the two. My friend has Vienna Mizi, it's just TDF!!!

Wow both of those bags are stunning and $$$$$...nice bf...I love both..sorry I am no help...I drool over both of those bags and they are both so different and nice....

Mizi Mizi Mizi!

I love mine, it's a very resistant and gorgeous bag :yes:

IMG_3039.jpg

Maybe your (sweet) boyfriend can get you the Stephen first, since it's available now. Save up for the Mizi (or get him to get that for u too :devil: ) and get that when the next one comes up...whichever bag will be lovely I'm sure (tho I loveeeee the Mizi to bits) so show us pics when u get it!