Embarrassment - heels to high?

Well she has to be jealous because I haven't even seen you and even I'm jealous you can walk in those things!!!

I'm barely 5' and I have a lot of trouble walking in heels. Ignore the haters **HUGS**

she sounds totally lame. don't let her get to you!!!!! i think 4 inch heels are awesome and would wear them if i could. 3" is my max! ;) i'm pretty jealous of your 4" heel wearing ability actually! :heart:

Wow, your shoes sound hot! I bet she was just jealous of them. Otherwise, why make those comments?

Next time, think of a smart little comeback comment and don't worry about her. She is only making herself look bad.

Like the others said, she's just jealous of you. I'm your height, you should give me lessons on how to wear 4" heels cuz I'd love some CLs but the max I can go is 3.5" and I can't even walk down stairs properly in those.

I'd have either been like "haha. Wow! Passive aggressive much?" or "... hey did you ever see that movie Mean Girls? I dunno why but it just... flashed through my mind for a second. Weird huh?"

Don't worry, guys can see right through that kind of comments. Hope you feel better!

Aww, don't sweat it. She probably can't walk in heels. Next time, go out with 5 inchers and walk proudly in them! Then eat a big ol' steak and keep a smile on your face.

oh poo...don't waste any more time or brain cells thinking about that beyond stupid comment. Why do we as women make snarky comments and tear eachother down??

If you've got a great figure and strut your stuff in your fabulous Prada heels then YOU GO GIRL!! We love you!!!

Anyway, I was walking with a bunch of colleagues and one girl commented on my shoes. She started with, "Wow, those are some heels." Then she made several other comments throughout the evening that really hurt my feelings. Her final statement (in front of some guys) was, "You're so skinny, if you lost any weight you would just be a sweater and a pair of really huge heels."

First of all, she is very jealous of you. So take it for what it's worth.

Your comback comment could be:

thank you, and whenever you lose your weight, I will be happy to let you borrow the sweater and big heels so you too, can look HOT.

So I am 5'1". Wish I was taller, but oh well. I was out with some of my work colleagues, male and female, tonight. I was wearing these nude Prada heels. They are a thick heel and they are like 4". I love them - they are actually really comfortable.

Anyway, I was walking with a bunch of colleagues and one girl commented on my shoes. She started with, "Wow, those are some heels." Then she made several other comments throughout the evening that really hurt my feelings. Her final statement (in front of some guys) was, "You're so skinny, if you lost any weight you would just be a sweater and a pair of really huge heels."

It really hurt my feelings. I actually came home and shed a few tears. Honestly, if I was 6 inches taller, of course I would wear flats. But to embarrass me in front of everyone just because my heels are taller than yours?

Sorry, just needed to vent.

I would have busted her with my high heels if I was you.;)

She has to be jealous! Your body probably rocks along with the shoes. I was at work one time and a coworker said, in front of others, "I don't like your shoes." Without even thinking I just retorting I don't like half the stuff you wear but I don't feel the need to tell you. She shut up and never said anything like that to me again. Continue to rock your hot shoes and don't worry about her!