Embarrassing story with my Neverfull!

that it too funny!! I don't put my neverfull on the ground either, and it always get's a sit by my side,,, I had a similar story happen at a restaurant.. the party next to me needed the chair Louis was sitting on,, so I had a mini heart attack and didn't wanna put it on table,, so I put napkins down then set it on the floor. pathetic I know hahaha :smile:

that it too funny!! I don't put my neverfull on the ground either, and it always get's a sit by my side,,, I had a similar story happen at a restaurant.. the party next to me needed the chair Louis was sitting on,, so I had a mini heart attack and didn't wanna put it on table,, so I put napkins down then set it on the floor. pathetic I know hahaha :smile:

Hahah i would do the SAME thing!! :biggrin:

Hehe, great story. Lovely thing to do of yor professor, he mush have noticed how its always on a chair. Nothing wrong with taking care of your goodies, have a laugh about it.

If nothing else, then it is a cute story that is yours to tell always. Worth a little blush, IMO! "When grandma was a young women, still in college - and that was before she made her millions and could eat vachetta-flakes with milk for breakfast, this funny thing happened i class one day... ":P

Vachetta flakes with milk for breakfast! :roflmfao: I love it!

That's great your professor was a total gentleman. I was going to suggest a purse charm as well. My GM Neverfull hangs so well on a purse charm. I used to go to the same restaurant all the time before I switched departments and it was always crowded. I didn't want to put my bag on the opposite end of the table from me because I feel more secure when it is within my reach. I carry the purse hanger and it sits near my feet. Even the waitresses were impressed that such a big bag can fit so nicely underneath my table.

If your table is one of those tiny chair/table combos in class, then I can understand why you would want another chair.

I'm the same way at restaurants!

Haha OMG something similar happened to me as well! I was on time but someone who was late needed a seat, so I held my Alma on my lap and the professor brought over an extra chair for me. LOL