email from Jackie: compassion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for coming back to us and I'm sooo glad you're feeling better!

Tash1 is right - it takes a lot of courage and strength to overcome problems, but it seems your doing just fine!

I hope that enjoy your bags to the max!! Best wishes, CB :flowers:

I'm sorry to be the dissenting voice here, so go ahead and flame me...

As a licensed mental health professional, I'm sorry folks... but there is NO EXCUSE for the kind of abuse that went on here. It does a disservice to those who live with mental illness every day. It also creates a ton of unnecessary drama and negativity that this forum does not need.

That is all.

Hi Roo,
Sorry to ask such a silly question, but are you talking about the treatment towards Magpie! previously, or the other way round? :shrugs:

Eh???!!!! Sorry, I don't understand.:s

There were a lot of bizarre accusations thrown around by magpie when all this happened. It created unneeded drama. IMO there is no excuse for that... and does a disservice to others who struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis. This thread is also creating MORE DRAMA as well.

I'm not sure what the above means either, but I think all has ended well and unless someone wants to send kind wishes to Magpie we should all let the rest drop and go back to our wonderful BE talk. I hate drama and yet I always feel compelled to read it.:shrugs: So, it would help me tremendously if it would go away so I don't feel like I'm missing something.:idea:

Anyhoo, best wishes to you Magpie. I'm glad you are feeling better and it's all resolved. I'll see you all in another thread.:choochoo:

Jeez ladies, I take a break from this subforum and I miss all the drama...Good thing BE has its own subforum and the drama was contained within it! Thank God you guys defended the BE name!

I'm sorry to be the dissenting voice here, so go ahead and flame me...

As a licensed mental health professional, I'm sorry folks... but there is NO EXCUSE for the kind of abuse that went on here. It does a disservice to those who live with mental illness every day. It also creates a ton of unnecessary drama and negativity that this forum does not need.

That is all.
Roo I think I understand what you were referring to above. I had a college roommate that had mental issues and everytime she messed up she'd blame it on her "bipolar and borderline personality disorder". After a while the excuse became tired and old. I truly hope magpie is going about getting help and is forcusing her energies on getting well.

Status
Not open for further replies.