Email contact for Italy boutiques?

sngsk

O.G.
Jun 20, 2008
Hi Ladies,

I am thinking of ordering something from BV Italy. Would any of you happen to have the email address of the boutiques in Italy? Or any SAs you'd like to recommend? Feel free to PM me.

Have any of you ordered internationally from them?

TIA! :smile:

Leah

Mar 22, 2006
The SAs in the BV Italy boutiques are great, service is always superb. Language might be an issue sometimes as not all are very fluent in English.

If you need help in English, look for Giuliana from the Venice boutique.

Sorry I only have her cell no. so perhaps if you go to the BV site you can find the number of the Venice store. She is very nice and extremely helpful.

sngsk

O.G.
Jun 20, 2008
Thanks Leah!

I've looked up the BV site and there are 2 boutiques in Venice. Which one is Giuliana in- Calle Vallaresso or Campo San Moise?

Leah

Mar 22, 2006
Hi sngsk, Giuliana is at Calle Valleresso. The other SA I've used is Monica (but I think she's been transferred to Campo San Moise.)

mluk

May 21, 2009
Hi Ladies,

I am thinking of ordering something from BV Italy. Would any of you happen to have the email address of the boutiques in Italy? Or any SAs you'd like to recommend? Feel free to PM me.

Have any of you ordered internationally from them?

TIA! :smile:
Hi Sngsk,

Hope you don't mind me asking but are prices in BV Italy better than that in Asia, say HK or S'pore? So very tempted by the Orchid Veneta :biggrin: