Eluxury's new look...

shockboogie

I see ORANGE!
Dec 29, 2007
so i wanted to check some LV goodies on eLuxury.com and i was appalled on the new look eLuxury has! :shrugs:

i also noticed that net-a-porter shares very similar template style with eluxury and i just hate it.

i think the bluish background doesn't complement the LVs and the site overall looks cheaper:sad:

anyway, just wanted to rant.... i guess it just ruined my LV shopping on eLux experience.... and being a web designer, i just think that their new website is awful. i'll go on vuitton.com instead for online LV shopping/ online price checking.

blah:cursing:

OMG! I know how you feel! I was gonna look at some LV stuff yesterday and when I went to their website I swear I thought I went to the wrong place!

It's so horrible!

Omg. I have to agree. I saw it last night and thought... uhh, wth?? It makes the website looks cheap and the quality of the website looks poor. :tdown:

I think Net-a-Porter's website looks a lot better than eLux though.

Omg. I have to agree. I saw it last night and thought... uhh, wth?? It makes the website looks cheap and the quality of the website looks poor. :tdown:

I think Net-a-Porter's website looks a lot better than eLux though.

Yes Net-a-Porter does look better than eLux for sure. Hmm.. Im wondering if eLux would be interested in another redesign that would appeal to their target market --- I don't mind redesigning their site in exchange for some LVs:P Hehehe....:wlae::wlae::wlae: