Eluxury's new look...

cheep.jpg

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Has anyone contacted them about this? I'm sure they would really appreciate all of the input!

I did- and I included a link to this thread :upsidedown: Here's the response I got:

Thank you for your interest in eLUXURY and for passing on your comments.

Customer feedback is extremely important to the success of our organization, so we appreciate the time you took to share your thoughts.

We have been asked to compile a list of comments regarding the redesign of the website for our web designers and management. I have forwarded your note and the link you provided to Purse Blog to the department within eLUXURY responsible for handling redesign of our site.

If you have any additional input or specific suggestions for eLUXURY's web design please do not hesitate to contact us.

I did- and I included a link to this thread :upsidedown: Here's the response I got:

Thank you for your interest in eLUXURY and for passing on your comments.

Customer feedback is extremely important to the success of our organization, so we appreciate the time you took to share your thoughts.

We have been asked to compile a list of comments regarding the redesign of the website for our web designers and management. I have forwarded your note and the link you provided to Purse Blog to the department within eLUXURY responsible for handling redesign of our site.

If you have any additional input or specific suggestions for eLUXURY's web design please do not hesitate to contact us.

That's great that they actually read your comments and not just send back some generated response:smile:

I really hope they either revert to how it looked before (I thought it looked great before) or just redesign their redesign:smile::okay:

Horrible new look! I absolutely loathe it. It does look very cheap now. I also don't understand why they don't show the insides of all wallets. Only a few. If I'm gonna spend so much on a wallet online, I'd like to see its inside.

when I first saw the new site, I thought maybe someone hijacked their link or something - it looked a little cheesy to me. like someone was trying to fake their site. remember when someone tried to do that with TPF? It was deja vu.

Oh wow, I agree, it looks so... I hate to say cheap, but... novice? Generic? Wow. It's like they downgraded. If I had never heard of Eluxury and I had just stumbled upon their site, I would wonder if I could even trust purchasing something from them.

^^ I am glad that they responded and took your e-mail seriously, seeing as this forum surely gives them a lot of business, haha. ;)